Active Ingredient: Clindamycin
Utilization: Used to treat serious infections caused by susceptible anaerobic bacteria such as streptococci, pneumococci, and staphylococci
Available Dosages: 150mg and 300mg
|150.0 mg||30 pills||€63.00|
|150.0 mg||60 pills||€103.00|
|150.0 mg||90 pills||€144.00|
|150.0 mg||120 pills||€176.00|
|150.0 mg||180 pills||€254.00|
|300.0 mg||30 pills||€74.00|
|300.0 mg||60 pills||€136.00|
|300.0 mg||90 pills||€189.00|
|300.0 mg||120 pills||€239.00|
|300.0 mg||180 pills||€341.00|
Cleocin (Clindamycin) - a medication from the group of antibiotics - linkosamides, has a wide spectrum of action, bacteriostatic, binds to the 50S subunit of the ribosome and inhibits protein synthesis in microorganisms. Used to treat serious infections caused by susceptible anaerobic bacteria such as streptococci, pneumococci, and staphylococci
Indication for use
Cleocin (Clindamycin) can be taken by almost all adults and children over 3 who have:
· infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to clindamycin;
· upper respiratory tract infections such as: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis;
· lower respiratory tract infections such as: pneumonia, including aspiration, lung abscess, bronchitis, scarlet fever, diphtheria;
· infections of the urogenital tract such as: chlamydia, endometritis, vaginal infections;
· infections of the skin and soft tissues, abdominal cavity (peritonitis, abscess), oral cavity;
· acute and chronic osteomyelitis;
· bacterial endocarditis
Cleocin (Clindamycin) is not recommended to use if you have: myasthenia gravis; bronchial asthma;
ulcerative colitis; lactose intolerance; pregnancy; lactation period.
Dose and usage
Dose of Cleocin (Clindamycin): 150 mg – capsule; 150ml – solution for injection
Before taking this medication consult with your attending physician.
The recommended daily dose is 600-1800 mg, divided into 3 or 4 doses.
For children from 6 years
8-25 mg / kg / day, divided into 3 or 4 doses. Children under 6 years of age should not be given capsules because of the risk of aspiration; in these cases, other dosage forms are recommended (i.e. Cleocin (Clindamycin) solution for injection).
As any others medications Cleocin (Clindamycin) can have in some cases side effects such as: abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, skin rashes, itching, erythema, exfoliative and vesicular tuberculosis dermatitis, toxic non-ectermal dermatitis, anaphylactic shock.
Tell your doctor if you have some side effects or your condition worsens.